Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Life is Balance

 Life is all about balance. At home I feel like I had a great balance of school-work, friends and partying, and sports. Here in Michigan, I have focused more on the first two aspects, but unfortunately sports has fallen behind a bit. I look forward to fixing this and getting back on my grind again.

1) Having unbelievable times with amazing people.


2)Having homework as cool as this.



3) Needing to join a soccer team while I’m here.

                               

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with life being all about balance, especially during college. I was like you during high school; I was able to balance schoolwork, extracurriculars, sports, jobs, and a social life. Coming to college, being distracted 24/7 as you're constantly surrounded by your friends, I'm struggling to balance everything too. Not gonna lie, I wish I had homework as cool as yours. I would trade reading multiple chapters and doing notes every night for sketching and painting any day.

    ReplyDelete