Sunday, November 24, 2013

How I Miss City Food

The amount of Victors sandwiches I’ve had since I’ve been here at college…
I’m not saying they’re bad (they’re actually really good), but it’s just so repetitive at this point. I miss sushi more than anything. I think about spicy tuna rolls almost every day, and tempt myself with this picture I took at my favorite restaurant back home.



tuna of gari :)



I used to eat so healthy at home and my parents really warned me about falling into a trap where you just eat garbage. Well, it happened… I’m always so lazy and resort to easy, microwavable foods.


probably eaten about 12 of these since being here



I look forward to going home and enjoying a nice home-cooked Thanksgiving feast at my grandparents house. Could not sound any better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment